Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ruth Garden and The Yellow Brick Road

I read an article about this girl today, and she is living my dream.

She has this sweet little boutique store in Parnell that sells the most adorable dresses, as well as other treats like pre-loved sunnies and jewelry, tin robots, and everything awesome. Even better, she said in the article she daydreams of extending the shop to have a bookshelf that is actually a secret entrance to a vintage candy shop, a 50s diner-style coffee shop with waitresses on roller skates, and other cute things that make my heart sing. I think I need to make friends with her, manage and make things for the secret candy store, and fulfill my dream of being a roller skating waitress.

Check out the cuteness here.


xCB

No comments:

Post a Comment