Monday, March 21, 2011

Grey Lynn Tarts with Tina Rae


It turns out my friend Tina Rae has a penchant for creating swoon worthy cakes. When I first stumbled upon the picture of this sweet little hen my eyes almost exploded, and flicking through her baking album I was unsure about whether it was more important for me to blog about it, or turn up on her doorstep apron in hand.

With bake dates in the pipeline (and permission to blog) I can now photospam you with the most delightful of cakey creations.

Drag cake!



Stove cake. If the hen made my eyes explode you can only imagine how happy this one made me.


So intricate and fun! As it turns out, Tina has just started up a little side project by the name of Grey Lynn Tarts. Baking out of her central Auckland kitchen she is churning out cakes and a variety of other sweet and savoury treats made to order. She takes custom requests too, so hop on over to her facebook page and support a fellow baker!

xCB

No comments:

Post a Comment