Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Most Amazing Cookies

I have a soft spot for alliteration and adjectives, so when I came across this blog post on Can You Stay For Dinner I was instantly sucked in.

Writing style aside, these chewy cookie bars look divine and the ingredients list made me hungry just reading it. Lucky for me it was bFM Summer Series this weekend so I had a good excuse for some picnic baking.


General consensus is that these taste as good as they look. Perhaps not surprising given the pecan, white chocolate and brown sugar combination. They are pretty easy to make also, though be sure to leave the bars to cool fully before cutting them up or you'll end up with lots of crumbly bits (which aren't half bad on icecream, by the way...)

Be sure to head across and check out Andrea's blog, the photos are always beautiful and her recipe page is to die for.

xCB

No comments:

Post a Comment