Monday, December 20, 2010

The Candyman = BEST STORE EVER

If I ever move from Lush to a new retail job, it's going to have to be at The Candyman in Mt Eden. This store is what I imagine paradise would be like... FULL OF DELICIOUS TREATS!

It may be quite pricey, but you can buy everything here from English delights like sherbet lemons, acid bombs, and jelly tots to American treats including a huge range of Wonka goodies and pretty much anything Reece's you could dream of. They even have a candy floss machine, and a fridge full of hard-to-find sodas (Ben Shaws, get in my face!)

I'm yet to make a trip there where I spend less than $20, but oh my is it worth it. Here is a sample of some of the goodies acquired last time I made a trip... LOVE that there is a candy called "Sweet Tarts" (and oh hell were they delicious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment